Wednesday, October 6, 2010

So I didn't want time to get away from me without showing all the lovely goodies I was gifted with, in the recent Halloween Swap, by Julie Jayne of http://juliejayne.blogspot.com/. She really outdid herself! Even the box was a work of art!


But then it opened to a bevy of goodies!




There was a sweet card, a stamp, halloween berries, trim, a spooky dried rose, a glittered skull, a game piece, a fabric scrap, and a beautiful lace wrapped picture that I can't wait to hang. There was even a pin wrapped in pattern paper. So cute!




Of course Sylvester thought this swap box was also for him. Like he does with all boxes that come in the house. No Dice, Kitty!

But everyone who knows me knows I'm all about the chocolate. This was especially yummy chocolate. I have it sitting beside my chair waiting for the next chocolate emergency.

Thanks again Julie! Can't wait to meet you in person at Silver Bella. Seven weeks? Really?

2 comments:

  1. Kathi, I'm so glad you like it! I'd never done a swap before so I had no idea if I was even on the right track. The rose was from the dozen I got from my husband for our 25th anniversary last May. I look at your feather pen every day and I :-), see you in 6 weeks
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Fabulous gifts. Love the doll leg...I have been working on a little something similar using doll parts..old. My son Cody says "Creepy". Can't wait to see what you make. Sorry it took me so long to thank you for the comment. Fly by the seat of my pants....here...lol!! Loved the pics and kiddos. The pink pot is AWESOME!!!! I have bookmarked your blog so I can return. Thank again can't wait until tonight. I am packing now! Cyber Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete