Thursday, June 18, 2009

Life is Amazing

It really is. How in the blink of an eye you can know some truth that you weren't sure about before but now with new information...you know. But this blog isn't about that. Nope this blog will be my happy place. My worry free /whine free zone. I need more of those.




IMG_3573 So what am I excited about? Silver Bella swaps started last week. So far I've signed up for Bees Knees; which is a one on one swap and a Paper Doll swap in which I will create 5 paper dolls and receive 5 paper dolls in return at Silver Bella. How exciting. We newbies have been cautioned not to take on too much this first year. How can I not?


IMG_3517 It's all so exciting!! I'm not worried about the paper doll. I could do her in my sleep. I have a fabulous ballerina paper doll that is going to be wonderfully foofed and glittered to within an inch of her life. She will be loved. Now the Bees Knees. I'm a little worried about. I've bought something kinda out of the box. Something I would love but I'm hoping my partner will be able to think out of the box with me. It will be wonderfully foofed and glittered also. There is one more swap that I have to be a part of. The vintage supply swap?!?!


DSC03179 I'm there. It always seems that I use about half of my supplies, get tired of them or have seen them enough in my art and then they sit unused and have to be stored. I would much rather share these and have something new in return. So my moo cards are ready. I have creative ideas. I have drive and time. What am I doing on my blog? I have work to do!!!!Glitter heart



No comments:

Post a Comment