Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ohhh! Ahhh! A swap!


















So I was honored to be included in the Vintage Vacation Swap with it's incredibly talented hostess Jenny from Everyday is a Holiday (I really hope that link works. There are limits to my technical ability.). My partner was Becky Garrison of her blog Hearth and Home (again crossing toes for the link). She took me on "A trip to Paris". Somewhere I've never been but would love to go someday. Feast your eyes on the crafty Parisian goodness:


Almost too pretty to open.




Of course Sylvester was positive I was mistaken and this was a package for him. No dice kitty.


Beautiful Fabric yo-yo's with a French Fleur di lis pattern.
French lavender smells soo good. I have two bunches in my bedroom already. I'm a huge fan!



Did I ever mention how much I love chocolate? Unfortunately the chocolate bar was a bit melty. Not messy melty but melty enough that it looks dusty when you try to eat it. It's not stopping me. I don't discriminate against dusty chocolate. I eat a square each night before I fall asleep so I can have sweet dreams.

A lot of Something for the stash! Vintage Postcard. Luscious satin ribbon in my favorite colors. A book about French Artists and a beautiful vintage scarf. Ohh lala!


But my absolute favorite. The thing that everyone runs to drool over is the CREATE banner. Made by my swap partner. It is Beautiful! I hung it right over my computer. Love Love it!





Thank you so much Becky! I hope you like your package from me. I tried to mix the seaside charm with the French Parisian theme that I know you love. You should have gotten it yesterday or possibly today if the mailman lies. I was so sick last week I couldn't drag myself to the post office. Thank goodness the swap deadline was extended or I may have been late.

No comments:

Post a Comment