Thursday, July 15, 2010

Antique Mall Serendipity



Rarely do you get a second chance when antiquing. So when I left behind the lovely pink enamel pot behind last April I knew I was making a mistake. Sometimes its the non purchases that sit in the back of your mind and niggle at you. At the time I thought they were asking a little too much and surely if there was one there had to be more, right? Wrong. Haven't seen one since. So imagine my surprise when I visited my favorite little antique mall (it's like 1hour away)and that pot was still there waiting for me. To sweeten the deal it had been marked down and it was on sale. Are you kidding. I picked that puppy up quick fast and in a hurry. So now I am the new owner of a really big pink cast iron enamel pot. Lookee!



And of course I have to bring home a random picture of some kid I don't know cause that's how I roll.


1 comment: