Thursday, August 5, 2010

Silver Bella Journal Swap Peeks

I've been busily(and happily) plugging away on my journal swap pages for Silver Bella. They're not due until October(I think?) but I thought I'd get them out early since life will start moving in fast forward for me very soon.IMG_1178


Want some more?


IMG_1177
I'm so happy with the way these are turning out and I love working with my vintage stash. The more I use up the more I don't have to pack right?


IMG_1176
After this I get to start researching and baking and taste testing vintage cupcake recipes for the cupcake chipboard book swap. Poor me! I better not get used to this.  
 



3 comments:

  1. I haven't even thought about starting mine yet!! I need to get a plan together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you plan on bringing some cupcakes to the hotel!! lol...I am a great taste tester! Your pages are looking good, I am so impressed with your progress on these projects! I haven't been able to get started yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't even had a chance to think about mine yet!!

    ReplyDelete