Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Where is the time going?


Finally got my banners done for the Silver Bella banner swap. They weighed heavily on my mind. Just didn't have the inspiration to do them. Also tell me to make something colorful and I'm like ummmm define colorful. Cause when I think color I think faded pink, aqua, white, celadon green, lavender. So I'm hoping this is colorful enough for the Bellas. Now I just have to push out the cupcake chipboard page swap.

They were made, photographed, eaten(duh 3 teenage boys). They were yummlicious. I'm just having motivational issues. I know this book is gonna be cute as a button.




I've also been working on some tags and such from Karla and Beth's romantic Gothic Ghosts class. This has been fun. I'm hoping to get down to Halloween decorating this weekend. So these need to be strung and foofed.



The projects were big fun. The images were awesome. I know they'll be used in other projects. such a fun class. Love learing new techniques and stretching a little. Not totally out of my comfort zone but just a little umph.

No comments:

Post a Comment